1.27.2009

Colophon

Title; Text Font: Georgia
Description; Sidebar Title; Post Footer Font: Trebuchet
Template: Minima (created by Douglas Bowman 2004)

The banner is my own photograph, taken in June 2008 on a street in the first district of Vienna. I think Annagasse, but I’ll have to return in order to confirm that. All images are culled from my own photography and digital collections or are otherwise cited and credited to an alternate source via the presence of an attendant link.

*Thanks to The Art History Blog [http://arthistory.we-wish.net/] for inspiring a colophon!

1 comment:

Gregory Bem said...

I was wondering about that.

Vienna's architecture was often overwhelming so much that it was difficult to notice. The statues, on the other hand . . . I do miss being a statue there, walking around the streets with a beer in my hand . . .